Dates & Times
Nov 2, 20199:00am - 2:00pm
About VOF Connect
If you feel God may be leading you to join us here at VOF, I'm sure you have some questions. We do our best to answer any questions you may have at VOF Connect. We normally offer these classes once each quarter.
VOF Connect is FREE, and is the required first step one takes toward joining the church. Answers are provided to various topics like:
- What does VOF believe?
- How do I volunteer for a ministry?
- How are VOF's finances handled?
- What is a "Pastoral Care Group" at VOF?
- How do I join the church? ...and MORE!
We also want to answer your questions. If there is something that has been on your mind about our services, beliefs, business practices, etc, this is the place to ask. These classes are normally led by Pastor Ron Pledger, though, given schedule availability, others may lead as needs be. Also, if schedules permit, you will meet other church leadership members as well.
A light breakfast and full lunch is provided, so registration PER PERSON is important to receive a head count.
Thank you for your interest in Village of Faith. We look forward to serving alongside you as the Holy Spirit leads. See you there!
How to Register:
- Please click the blue/green REGISTER button above to start the registration process.
- Enter your email address in the field. If you are not in our system, you will be prompted to enter your information before continuing.
- Choose who you are registering by clicking in the box by the name.
- If you see a box that says "Please Select," click the "v" on the far right of that box and select the type of attendee for which you're registering.
- If you wish to register someone else in your household, or a guest that is not a part of your family, you do so by choosing the appropriate button below your attendee type BEFORE CLICKING the NEXT button.
- If you need to modify any of your contact information so that we may better keep in touch, or to receive proper updates about this event, click the RECEIVE A VERIFICATION EMAIL button and check your inbox. Otherwise, skip to the next step. Remember, if it doesn't hit your inbox within a couple of minutes, check your Spam or Junk folder.
- If you DO NOT need to update your information, click the REVIEW & PAY button.
- Enter your credit card information in the space provided (unless this is a FREE event).
- When the process is complete, you will receive a CONFIRMATION EMAIL letting you know that the registration was a success. If you do not receive your confirmation, please click here and let us know so that we can help you.